Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1 Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Baleigh Davenport and I am a senior marketing major at the University of Oklahoma. I am a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority, which takes up the majority of my time. I just recently got hired as the media intern at Ackerman McQueen for the semester in Oklahoma City, so I am very excited about being able to start working there. This past summer I interned with Box Talent Agency where I held the title of "Booking Intern." I basically assisted the VP in booking artists and bands for local venues and events. This past summer was definitely one for the books, I turned 21 in July, so my parents took me and three of my friends to Las Vegas for a long weekend and it was one of the funnest times of my life. Although I am not ready to leave this university, I am very excited about my final year at OU because the past three years have been the best time of my life. I am mostly excited about football season and being able to spend this time with my best friends. Unfortunately, I do not have a plan for when I graduate yet, but I hope to be able to stay in Oklahoma depending on where I am able to get a job. Other than that, I am very excited about being able to take this course, Mythology and Folklore, because it will be nice to learn things that are completely foreign to me and get away from the business classes every once in a while! 

Photo of me and my best friends on a game day last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment