Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week 1: Famous Last Words

I cannot believe that the first week of my senior year of college is already over. Overall this week has been great and I have enjoyed this course so far. I am excited to be able to dig deeper and learn a lot more about what this class has to offer. One assignment that I particularly enjoyed this week was being able to select my favorite stories from the Un-Textbook. I loved being able to read stories that I recognized from when I was younger because it took me back to when I either reading or watching those stories on TV. One thing that I feel that I could definitely improve on however, is creativity. My least favorite assignment was the Storytelling because I do not particularly enjoy making things up out of the blue, but I am glad that I will be able to do more of that throughout the semester because I hope that it will help with my imagination. My other classes this week have been pretty boring honestly and unfortunately, I do not see any connections between any of my other classes with this one. Hopefully down the road I will be able to make some type of connection with my other classes and this one. I definitely think though that this course will be my most fun one throughout the semester. I am anxious to be able to learn about all of the different stories, some that I have heard before and most that I have never heard of. Another thing that I will be excited about will be being able to make connections with this course and with my trips that I took last summer. Overall, I am glad that I decided to enroll in this course. I think that it will end up being a great semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment